Friday, April 27, 2012

Magazine Rack Makeover...

Here are a few before and after photos of two magazine racks that I found at a thrift store recently.  They were $1.99 each and I bought them on "Half off Day", so they were actually only a buck a piece.  Score!  Yes, they were definitely UGLY and in need of a new look. Here's what I came up with...


                                               Before the paint job, yikes!!!  This is awful looking!



Now with a cool new retro look! The car image is a photo that I took a few years ago of my friends '37' Chevy.  I was going to sell this in my Etsy shop but am now thinking that I'll keep it.  Love how it turned out!!!






                       This next one already sold in my shop on Etsy.  I love how it turned out too!!!





                                                                Before:  boring and outdated...








                                                   After:  It's amazing what a little paint can do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! All comments and feedback are welcome!!!