Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Sunday!!!

Well, AMAZINGLY I didn't have to work today (what a treat!) and I was able to stay home and get a bit creative.  As you probably already know, I LOVE to work with wire, creating sculptures, light fixtures, etc.   I also love using what I have lying around to create new, useful items.  
While cleaning out the studio a couple of weeks ago, I had a little aha-moment as this idea for a photo display popped into my head.  Today I brought it to life using chicken wire, 20 gauge steel wire, and 16 gauge tie wire.  With some pliers, a can of matte black spray paint, and a little finesse, a vintage inspired memory board was born.  I just added in some weathered clothespins and voila!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! All comments and feedback are welcome!!!